Tuesday, May 1, 2012

DIY: Caviar Couture

Prom Nail Art
I came across this really fun and EASY idea to spice up your nails (perfect for wedding/prom season!).  Super simple, super fun, with super savings!!  When I tell you it's easy, I mean paint your nails like usual, put beads on the desired finger and you're done!
Here's What You'll Need:
  • Base Coat
  • Nail Polish (I like O.P.I.'s Alpine Snow)
  • Small tube of beads (try Michael's Arts and Crafts, or even the Dollar Store!)
  • Top Coat

Step 1: Apply base coat to nails and let dry.

Step 2: Apply nail polish color to all nails.

Step 3: Grab your tube of beads and pour a small pile into a small bowl.  Place your finger(s) into the bowl and gently press the beads into your nail polish (this should hold the beads in place and don't worry if they fall off, you can always repeat this step until your entire nail is covered).

Step 4: Apply top coat


Told you that was easy ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment